Thursday, October 1, 2009

Is this really happening?

I wanted to create a blog so that I could write about pregnancy and not be bothered with people telling me what to do and to just get thoughts out. I am scared. My husband is scared. Is this really happening?!? The Friday before Labor Day we got the results of my latest blood work and the Doctor said that my numbers were slightly elevated. I wasn't even late yet!!!! So David and I went to the store and bought two pregnancy tests and I did one Sun morning and Mon morning. The one on Sunday was barely visible and the one on Monday was a little more than Sunday's. I knew that I had to do another blood test and pregnancy test at the doctors on Tuesday so I tried not to worry too much. My number came back Wednesday and they went from 17 to 263 in six days! That is good news for us! My Ob-Gyn wanted me to get an U/S and so we went to Cruces but it was too early to see anything. I was measuring at 5 weeks 4 days which was acurate according to my calculations. So now I am scheduled for another U/S on the 7th and we will finally find out if it is a viable pregnancy or not. Then I will have a real doctor's appt. on the 9th. I pray that it is real and viable and that there is a little person growing inside of me but I know that God is in control if that is not the case. I am excited also and can't believe that I am 7 weeks pregnant!!! I don't want people telling me this time that they are more excited than I am cause it isn't true! The morning sickness isn't unbearable but I am tired of feeling like I either have to eat right away or throw up or feeling like I will throw up if I even think about eating another bite! oh and I am tired all the time. I feel like a whimp but David has been amazing!!!!! I couldn't have asked for a better husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment