Saturday, May 8, 2010

Fixed Emotions :)

So for some reason I decided to go back and read some of my older post-somewhere along the line I have lost sight of the fact that God has given us a blessing and I should be excited and happy about it, instead of letting fear ruin things. I can't wait for my little girl to be and to be able to dress her up and show her off =) Today David and I talked about the emotions I was going through yesterday and he made a comment that made me remember how excited I was about having a baby. We have been wanting a baby for a long time and after everything with Keagen we finally get another chance. David said "i dont' care that it isn't just going to be the two of us anymore-I want another person in the house! I want a baby in the house!" It made me think about how excited we have been about having another baby and I want to focus on that. Stop worring about what people are going to say or do and focus on my husband and my little girl! I can't wait for her to be here and we are going to take one day at a time.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment