Friday, May 7, 2010

so many emotions

I haven't blogged in so long and right now there are so many emotions going through me that I need to get out.
1. My s-i-l just pointed out to me that tomorrow night is the last night that David and I will have alone...I am excited to have a baby but that thought alone hurts!! I love the relationship that David and I have and it hurts to think of it changing!!
2. Another friend just bragged about her weight..I wish I could be skinny again-I am getting tired of feeling like a blimp not just when I am pregnant but otherwise too.
3. I am scared to death of being a "parent" I have been one for three years but have not had to be tested yet. We are just so use to it being the two of us I wonder how we will handle another person in our life-not just a person, a baby that will depend on us for everything-food, shelter, clothing, personality, training, manners......and the list goes on. I don't want to fail my little girl or the responsibility that God has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment