Thursday, December 10, 2009

18 wks

Tomorrow I will be 18 weeks and am finally starting to feel movement! Good movement! tuesday was amazing because I was laying there listening to the baby's heartbeat and I felt the baby move as we heard it kick the doplar! Can't wait for my next ultrasound. I have only gained a pound but I am finaly starting to feel like I am growing. I knew this day would come but I really haven't been looking forward to gaining any weight. I have done really good so far and I want to work really hard at not gaining more than I have to. Just wanted to update how things are going. I am always tired and like last night I slept really good but by ten this morning I was ready to go back to bed! The midwife said that i will most likely be tired my whole pregnancy if I am still tired at this stage... =( I wish I had the energy back! Oh well that means that my baby is taking energy which means it is growing so that is good. We get to find out the gender within the next couple of weeks hopefully!! I can't wait to see if we get another boy or a little girl =) Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment