Thursday, December 31, 2009

21 wks

I will be 21 weeks tomorrow which is also the 1st day of 2010-the year our little one is to be born! I am really praying and looking forward to a safe delivery and bringing my baby home! When we were home for Christmas I got to hold Aspen and be with her alot and she has captured my heart like none other! We got back here and all I can think about is being back home with family! At church last night Ellie was fussing so I got her out of her carseat and she just wasn't as cute as I remember her being! I am now comparing every baby to my cute little niece and they all just aren't adding up! I feel really bad about that but I can't explain what that little girl did to me that has changed me so much! OH! and to watch Alyssa!! She is so real!!! There is nothing fake about her. She doesn't look at life through rose colored glasses but she isn't negative either. Besides David she is my best friend and I am so grateful to have her as a guide and a friend as I get ready for our little one to come. I really hope that we get to find out what the gender is! I can't wait to meet our little one and be able to have one of our own like everyone else! Bad I know but true! I don't want to ever forget Keagen but it will be nice to finally get to bring home our baby and love it with all the love that I know we posess.

No comments:

Post a Comment