Monday, January 11, 2010

22 wks

So far I have been doing pretty good with my wieght until this last check up! I have only gained one pound until this last time and I gained seven! Now I am back to my prepregnancy wieght. I am trying to walk more and do more around the house to burn calories so we will see. We got to have another ultrasound Wed. and she asked us if we wanted to find out what gender the baby is. Of Course!!! At first I had the feeling that it was a boy well I think that I didn't think of anything else because of how strong boys run on David's side of the family but as this pregnancy has pogressed I haven't been so sure. So the tech is going through looking at things making sure that all the body parts are there and look good and she is like "oh yep that's a girl!" I was like "are you sure?!?!?!" "I want you to show me that you are sure!" so she zoomed in and David had seena picture showing how to tell the difference on an ultrasound and he said "yeah honey that is a girl" Soo we are having a girl!!!!! We have been thinking about names so far we have Kaitlin and Hannah but I think we have settled on Kaitlin Ann!

No comments:

Post a Comment