Monday, February 15, 2010

27 wks

I am officially in my third trimester! It is so hard to believe that I have a little over 12 weeks left! Actually I am hoping 12 weeks from today! I am hoping that she will come on the 10th of May so that she comes on a Monday so it is a week before a full Sunday. I went in for my last appoinment and have now started going every two weeks but they decided to throw at me my one hour glucose test and they said that I had to have the results back to them before my next appoinment! I called Ben Archer to see if they do it here and they don't... so I had to do it there which took forever so my levels came back elevated and now I have to do te three hour glucose test on Thursday along with another ultrasound because little girl has decided to b stubborn and won't roll over so they can see every part of her heart (which is beating strong-I might add) and then the follow up after the u/s. Alot for one day!! My mom bought me a glucose meter so that I can check my blood every morning so that if they try to put me on medicine I can show them my numbers for this week and let them know they are crazy! Your glucose number should be between 70 and 120 and I have been 79-107 every time! I will do some more research on GD before my next appointment though just so I know what to expect. Today I got to steam clean Kaitlin's room and David set up the changing table so hopefully by the end of today we will have a good portion set up and ready for our little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment