Wednesday, February 24, 2010

28 weeks

Little girl is moving more and more. Somedays it feels like she is moving my whole stomach! I had another ultrasound and Rase is an excellent technician!! She got to see all of the heart and was very happy with what she saw. She said that if she gains a half pound a week like she is suppose to then she will be around 8lbs when she is born but she is measuring 1cm bigger than what she is suppose to be so I am hoping that she comes a little early. Not to early! but early enough that she won't be huge. Also I have been gaining like I am suppose to-at about the middle I thought maybe I was gaining too much too fast but now if I gain a pound a week like I am suppose to then I will be able to lose most of it during labor!! I am hoping to lose all of it and be back to my pre pregnancy weight by the first 8 weeks. Big goal I know but I can hope and wish. Today I was looking for a movie and looked at the pictures of David and I holding Keagen and I don't remember what it feels like-which is really frustrating but it also makes me look forward to holding Kaitlin that much more! I can't wait for her to be born and us be able to bring her home.

No comments:

Post a Comment